Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bill's Close Shave

My friend Nolan was required by his Nursing Program to make a video of himself shaving a patient. He decided to shave his brother while wearing a mask and playing a character his family has come to know as "Bill". His mother and sister did the camera work, while a friend and his other brothers watched, and occasionally participated. What resulted was a thirty minute shot of shaky footage, bad sound, and brotherly hi-jinks. This would not do for Nolan's class, so he asked me to edit it down to something usable, and this is the result. I know it doesn't look like much, but this after is light-years better than the before, and where I feel my editing skills have best turned unwatchable footage into something that can be enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment